switched some stuff around (put the color picker on the left side) and added batariBASIC generator code.
- add UI and passthrough for other things SpriteMan code can customize
- Maybe add "LOADING..." at top, then remove once loaded... (fat page!)
- reading in data as well....
- let frames have names, which should show up near the thumbnails and then in the output
- visual indicator of current background frame for onionskin...POSTPONED
- BUG: what happened to 'X' when rechoosing color?
- BUG: frames not returning to right place after animation - have to revamp
- BUG: onion skin bug in thumbnail - POSTPONED
- BUG: onion skin, look at vary opaque ala Lee's suggestion - POSTPONED
- BROWSER BUG: color picker takes long time to close in IE...
- BROWSER BUG: Opera, color picker shows up behind other bits??
- BUG: making a wide thing...thumbnails only as wide as table allows and table not bigger than the screen
show bgcolor value in right place
put bgcolor behind small versions
color rows in big and small
switch for PAL/NTSC change
collapsable control panels
make "no color" a removable button for color picker (background can't have "no color")
check for onselect or something in IE
scale of big canvas and small
copy/paste - need decision, keep "copy" button along with "cut" and "paste"?
"onion skin"? (show other frame as faded out background for main canvas)
bug of radio button not checked on reload(form issue?), also click anywhere on td???
BUG: color sidebar not right when not editing one?
BUG: resizing issue when width of color sidebar changes
BUG: animation not picking up correct frames when ones skipped
generate source data
generate runnable source code
OUTPUT MORE THAN CURRENT FRAME!
do height of sprite, bgcolor and other settable parts in output code...
if bufferheight decreased, erase extra lines....
MINOR BUG: need to force frame 0 selected w/ radio button
tweak width of thumbnails so they are closer to what shows up on atari...make NTSC 5:3 and PAL 4:2?